Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

A November tutorial ...

Introducing a beautiful page and inspirational process video by team member Kripa Koushik based on our November artwork - Landing by  Poncho Army.
CRITERIA - Use a BLACK background

Two aspects of the painting by Poncho Army stood out for me – blue and yellow against a black background and an imagined movement of the bird landing on the lone tree branch.


 So I selected shades of blue and yellow with a few pastel colours to balance. Inspired by the vibrancy of the painting, I chose these two photographs of my boys engaged in a screaming match which was their idea of fun! 




I’ve used many different chipboard pieces behind the photographs (numbers) to frame the pictures (polaroid frames) and as embellishments (arrows & words). 

I hope you enjoy the video.


http://thecolourpress.blogspot.com.au/


Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment